USPA “A” License Course
It begins with the complete AFF programme, then after you are cleared for solo, you will make consolidation solo jumps, 5 Coached jumps with a USPA Instructor, two clear and pull jumps, taking your jump numbers up to 25. You will also learn to pack your own parachute.
The USPA “A” License privileges allow you to jump at any drop zone worldwide, and are detailed in the “A” License Progression Card available for from Thai Sky Adventures.
- Full AFF Course
- Ground School (Wednesday Only)
- Introductory Tandem Sky dive
- AFF Levels 1 to 7
- 5 “Coach Jumps” with a USPA rated Instructor
- 12 “Solo” Consolidation Jumps
- 13 night’s accommodation with daily transfers to and from the drop zone
- All jumps include gear rental, there are “NO Extra” costs or hidden charges